Sasha Graham's Tarot Card a Day – Friday the 13th Tarot Spread
Sasha Graham’s Friday the 13th Tarot Spread
Friday brings us our second Friday the 13th in a row (remember we just had one in February). A full moon shines mysterious energy upon us Wednesday, March 11th so be on the lookout for some weird, wild power rolling and roaming throughout your week.
In the spirit of Friday the 13th, I’ve created a little Tarot Spread you can do by the light of a candle or two . . .
Let’s take a peek at some superstition surrounding the number Thirteen and Friday:
– Phrase “Baker’s Dozen” created to avoid saying number Thirteen out loud.
– 80% of high-rise buildings have no floor numbered Thirteen – they skip it.
– Most airports skip the 13th gate.
– In ancient Rome, witches reportedly gathered in groups of 12 while the 13th was believed to be the Devil.
– The Tarot Deck’s 13th card is Death.
– Fear of Friday the Thirteenth is called paraskavedekatriaphobia.
– Fear of the number Thirteen is called friggatriskaidekaphobia. Are you friggin kiddin a phobia!
– According to numerology, the number twelve considered completeness while number Thirteen is a restless, squirmy number.
– Friday considered unlucky for some because Jesus crucified on Friday.
– Since reference in “The Canterbury Tales”, Friday considered unlucky day to begin new ventures.
Using this lore, we’ll turn it into a helpful spread and examine some odd and interesting things about you. The four questions come from reducing the number Thirteen to four. 1 + 3 = 4.
Good luck my intuitive lovlies . . .
Sasha Graham’s Friday the Thirteenth Spread
Pull one Tarot card for each question below:
1. What, like the number 13, is restless and squirmy inside yourself?
2. What can be done to sooth your restlessness?
3. Many people avoid what they don’t understand. What do I have the power to face right now, at this moment? What can no longer be avoided?
4. What can I focus on to change my luck for the better?